Web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. This means that, a web host provides the storage, connectivity and services necessary to save files for a website. Web hosting costs greatly depend on your personal web hosting needs.
What is a Web Host?
A Web host is a company that provides space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.
A web host provides web hosting services and their detailed offers of storage and connectivity. There are literally thousands of web hosting companies, ranging from individuals to worldwide corporations.
Web Hosting Plans and Packages.
This varies depending on which web hosting company you sign up with. Generally most operating systems like Unix, Linux, Windows, etc vary disk space sizes (storage in MB), data transfer rates (traffic measured in GB), email (POP3, auto responders, forwarding), databases, scripting languages (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc), CGI-Bin access, FrontPage access, an IP Address, log files access and reporting statistics, secure server (SSL) for e-commerce, shopping carts, and a web based control panel.
How much does Web Hosting cost?
Web hosting cost, greatly depends on your personal web hosting needs. You can find several companies that provides web hosting services e.g One and One web hosting, Blue Host, HostGator web hosting or contact us
What to look for in a Web Hosting Plan?
Here are some of the qualities you should look out for in a reliable and cost effective web host;
• Is the web host dependable stable and profitable?
• Is the location of the web host suitable for you (local, regional, national, worldwide)?
• What is the uptime or reliability like with this web host?
• Can the web host handle peak traffic volumes for your websites availability?
• Is the web host scalable and prepared to accommodate growth?
• Does the web host offer premium hardware and fast servers with quality components?
• What type of website monitoring will they offer you?
• Will they backup your website frequently and allow for easy recovery?
• what is the overall price of the web hosting plans?
• What is the web hosts technical support like?
• What are the support hours?
• What are the support response times?
• What type of support methods do the web host offer? Free/toll free phone calls, email, IMArticle Search, Live Person?